Friday, March 18, 2005

web economy bullshit generator

All when I was hoping to escape my financial insecurity of working in cyberspace, along comes the web economy bullshit generator. Next time a client holds out on (very) overdue payments, I reckon I'll be on the phone spinning heaps of this, about their current / future projects. It still is a far-cry from hearing those words, The cheque is in the mail when I always want to reply with And fuck you too.

Maybe you can use a variation of these words with your own boss. I'm sure a few of these were on my last resume... The possibilities are endless. If you are seeking escape, try some of these tragic client coping stories at http://www.clientcopia.com.

But if it's all too much, or perhaps you're sick and tired of struggling with a new name in the accounts department each week, get these guys, the cyber law mafia to work for you.

No comments: